There are dozens of reasons why I chose to work with DoTERRA essential oils but the one I'll dive into here is the INCREDIBLE compensation plan. Let's hash out the goods.
There are five ways to earn with DoTERRA.
3. Unilevel. This is based on your entire organization. You get paid based on qualifying levels in your downline. This is what is different than most MLM organizations and is straight up more rewarding than anywhere else. Based on the above image: Your Level A, you will get 2% on all of their purchases. Forever. Your Level B you will get 3%. Your Level C you will get 5%. This is where the residual income comes into play. You will be earning on your teams orders every month, forever. Below is the full summary for unilevel bonuses.
4. Another way to earn is by the Power of 3. Which teaches builders to enroll 3 people with an LRP monthly order of 150pv and between the four of you have an overall volume of 600pv. When this happens you get a $50 bonus. YAY! So once that happens, you teach those three to do the same so that each of them gets the bonus and you get a $250 bonus. Even more YAY! And when THAT happens you teach THOSE people to do the same and you get a $1,500 bonus. YAY! YAY! YAY! The trick is to get everyone on LRP, which can be tricky but VERY rewarding. Power of 3 is paid out on a monthly basis.
5. The final way to earn is performance pools. This doesn't take affect until you are Silver or above. You basically get paid in shares for each successful builder you personally enroll. The more successful your enrollees, the more successful you are. So it's VERY important to make your business plan duplicatable (not sure that's a real word), and to stay close to your team and train them well. A strong bond with your builders is what will make you a great leader and successful in this business.
Baby boy got a cold while I was away and he was staying with my Mom. Good thing his Mimi is a nurse and LOVES dōTERRA! Her trick? A few drops of Breathe on a cotton ball taped to his onesie! PERFECT! Think of Breathe as an all natural Vicks vapor rub. It opens up airways and allows for clear breathing. It's amazing. An all natural alternative to help my baby feel better... who would hesitate??? Especially when our babies are too little for cough medicine.
I recently taught a class on this to a local Parish Nurse Association and decided to write a blog post on it so that hopefully others that may be looking for this information can find it and find healing.
Essential oils are powerful and can heal. But in the case of using them during the end-of-life, essential oils can not only provide physical comfort but can also help put the mind and spirit at ease. Here are some great ways to implement essential oils into a hospice routine.
1. Create a calming atmosphere. This is beneficial to not only the patient but also the family members. End-of-life is difficult on everyone involved and creating an atmosphere that is relaxing, soothing and calming can make a huge difference. Diffuse oils such as Lavender, Eucalyptus, Serenity and Cedarwood for a full room effect.
2. Help the patient to sleep. This is incredibly important. When laying in a bed all day for an extended time it can become difficult for the patient to remain in a healthy sleep pattern. Using essential oils such as Serenity, Lavender, and Vetiver will help ease the patient into a restful nights sleep.
3. Brighten the mood. End-of-life is clearly nothing to be cheerful about. But using essential oils can help raise a patients mood. Citrus oils such as Wild Orange, Grapefruit, Lemon and Citrus Bliss are all mood boosters and help elevate energy levels. This will also help to keep patients awake during daylight hours.
4. Ease anxious feelings. Anxiety is hard on the body and can have some serious physical effects. Using oils such as Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Eucalyptus, and Bergamot can help to settle those stressful emotions.
5. Tame that breathe. If you have ever been with a patient at the end of their life you will know the exact smell I am referring to. DoTERRA has a Peppermint beadlet that you can pop in the patients mouth that dissolves quickly and takes care of the stench from the source, bacteria.
These are just 5 quick ways to make a HUGE impact on the end-of-life process. The level of care is taken to a whole new level when essential oils are implemented. In doing so, the patient, the caregiver and the family members can all enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually.
If you don't have time to diffuse or don't have access to a diffuser here are some quick tips:
-Add some drops to a cotton ball and tap to the patients pajamas, a very safe way to get the aroma benefits.
-Put a few drops in your hands, rub together and inhale. You can do this as the care provider to practice some self care. You can also teach this technique to family members.
-Put a few drops of oil in your hands, rub together and then run your hands over pillows and linens.
-When washing linens you can add a few drops of essential oil to the laundry either during the wash cycle or the drying cycle.
If you would like some help setting up essential oils in this type of setting please feel free to contact me, I would be more than happy to help.
If you would like to purchase oils click here.